One of my passions is to help others develop their communication and leadership skills to enhance personal and professional growth. Having the mindset of a lifelong learner is important to me. I have a very diverse and unique skillset with an honest and compassionate spirit to help you and your team get out of your comfort zone; just as I have done throughout my life. Over 25 years in the industry has given me direct insight and experience to the changes, trends and inherent needs with in the dental and medical fields.
I have personally worked with over 300 practices to:
- Define their vision and goals
- Implement operational systems
- Provide conflict resolution strategies to improve the workplace environment
- Analyze data to develop a sustainable and business model for growth
- Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene from the University of Vermont
- Bachelors of Science degree with a concentration in Health Science Magma cum Laude from Johnson State College in Vermont.
- Bachelors of Arts in Education Magma cum Laude from Johnson State College in Vermont.
While customizing and facilitating multiple training sessions I am sensitive the fact that change is difficult for most people. Being able to communicate the purpose of the change through team building exercises, collaboration and learning a healthy way to manage conflict creates team alignment and ownership. One of my strengths is to analyze the big picture, break down the needs into bit size pieces, and align the team with a plan of action. Sounds easy, right? I wouldn’t say it’s easy, what I will say is, with a sense of humor, guidance and implementing specific techniques and strategies, you will have a renewed energy for your profession!
- Missions Ministry trips to build houses
- Arizona MOM (Mission of Mercy)
- Compassion Queen Creek
- Volunteer at a boys’ Foster Care Group Home
- Volunteer with “Acts of Hope” a homeless ministry
- Women’s Bible Study Leader
A quote that I love is:
“Everything you do in life is a reflection of a choice that you have made. If you want a different result make different choices.”
If you are ready for some positive changes, we are here to help guide you along the way! Thank you for taking the time to learn about me and I’m looking forward to helping you see your current reality and Bridge the Gap!